***This information is in English only. Please read carefully***
New SUB-members that need access outside of scheduled club dives, can apply through the form below. If you do not have one already, we will also create an access-chip to the individual doors at SUB, that you have to collect at SUB. For example, you can collect it in conjunction with one of our club dives. Ask the dive leader. The time it takes to create a card and chip will vary because the club is dependent on volunteer work.
- You need an Access-card in order to enter the front door.
- You need an Access-chip in order to enter the individual doors of SUB; For example the compressor room.
- Members that already have a UiB-access card/student card can use this to enter the front door. You will get an confirmation email that the card is ready to be used.
- Members that do not have a UiB-access card/student card, will be charged a deposit of 500 NOK for the new card. You will get this deposit back after you return the card to SUB. After you have applied, you will get a confirmation email that your card is ready and can be collected at Kortsenteret: [https://www.uib.no/eia/77423/kortsenteret]
- Members will also get a confirmation email that the access-chip is ready, and can be collected at SUB.
- Ordinary club members will get access to the Compressor room only.
- Ordinary club members, with a locker, will also get access to the Locker room.
- Only dive leaders, the board, club instructors and turkomiteen have access to the boardroom and the rental room.
- Access to the Nitrox room is only for members with a blendercertificate, that have paid membership fee to the nitroxgroup.