***This information is in English only. Please read carefully***
New SUB-members that need access outside of scheduled club dives, can apply through the form below. We create an access-chip to the individual doors at SUB, that you have to collect at SUB. For example, you can collect it in conjunction with one of our club dives. Ask the dive leader. The time it takes to create a chip will vary because the club is dependent on volunteer work.
- You need an Access-chip in order to enter the individual doors of SUB; For example the compressor room.
- Members will get a confirmation email that the access-chip is ready, and can be collected at SUB.
- Ordinary club members will get access to the Compressor room only.
- Ordinary club members, with a locker, will also get access to the Locker room.
- Only dive leaders, the board, club instructors and turkomiteen have access to the boardroom and the rental room.
- Access to the Nitrox room is only for members with a blendercertificate, that have paid membership fee to the nitroxgroup.